admission should be sent in the prescribed form along
with the course fee.
2. The filled in application should be submitted to the
institute on or before the last date specified. The institute is
not responsible for any postal delay.
3. Completed applications with a late fee of Rs. 100/- can also
be deposited within 7 days after the last date specified.
4. Students need not send/submit their original certificates.
The following self attested documents are to be enclosed along
with the filled-in application
documents are to be attached with the completed Application
- Two passport size photographs
- Photocopy of the Degree or the final year
- Photocopy of the High School Certificate for
the verification of the date of birth, Student's and Father's
- Demand Draft of fee / cash deposit slip of
bank / transaction detail in case of electronic transfer.
5. Admitted students will be allotted an enrolment number.
6. All fee should be paid by A/C payee Bank Draft in favour of
Indian Institute of Commerce and Trade payable at Lucknow. Cash
can be deposited personally.
7. Study Material will be sent/issued periodically
8. Fee once paid shall neither be returned nor adjusted against
any other program of IICT.
9. Fee schedule should be strictly observed by student for
payment of fee by installment , failing which dispatch/issue of
study material shall be withheld.
10. Change of course shall not be considered after enrolment.
11. The filled-in application along with the required documents
should be sent by Registered Post / Courier to :-
Indian Institute of Commerce and Trade
(Department of Distance Education),
"SAPT RISHI", 5/28, Vikas Nagar,
Lucknow - 226022 (India).
Phone : 0522-4004049 , 0522-6545285 , 9415101772
12. The Director of the Institute reserves the right to accept
or reject an application without assigning any reason what so
13. The Institute shall not be held responsible in any way for
any consequence whatsoever may arise if a student does not
receive any correspondence, study materials, question
papers, Examination intimation, result etc. which are sent only
by ordinary post. However, if a student desires that his /
her study material be sent by Registered post / Courier, the
same can be done on payment of additional specified fee
for registered postage etc.
IMPORTANT WARNING :-
IICT has not authorized any individual or institute anywhere in
india or abroad as its representative / Education Counselor.
Students are advised to submit filled in application form directly
to IICT Lucknow . Fee should be sent either through Demand Draft or
Electronic fund transfer to our Account. Cash can be deposited
directly at IICT Lucknow office only.